WHO ARE WE?
The Elsma Group of companies is real estate-focused and based in Cape Town South Africa. Since 2001 we have successfully acquired, developed, repositioned and managed residential and commercial properties in and around Cape Town.
Our Elsma Properties affiliate strives to provide quality, secure and value-for-money accommodation to students (local and international) and young professionals in a friendly, relaxed and study-conducive environment where residents interact fruitfully.
We value consistent high quality service to our residents, and we do our best to ensure that they get excellent returns on their paid rents.
ELSMA STUDENT APARTMENTS (ELSMA REZ)
The Elsma Student Apartments complex strikes a balance between the historic nature of Mowbray and the modern contemporary demands. It is sited in a central area with historic charm, high accessibility, and great variety of amenities. Mowbray forms a major node within Cape Town, particularly in terms of its use as a transport interchange, and thus a wide range of transport networks (train, bus, taxi) are available. The proximity to the University of Cape Town (UCT), the Baxter Theatre and other tertiary educational institutions in the Observatory-Mowbray-Rondebosch area and easy access to the city centre makes it a perfect home for students and young professionals alike.
The Elsma Student Apartments (Elsma Rez) is a cluster of five buildings (Atlantika, Mahogany, Casa Del Rey, Kapsiki and MT-International) , each with a character of its own, that together offer over four dozens non-sharing, fully-furnished rooms of various types in a vibrant setting along Main Road in Central Mowbray, the heart of the Groote Schuur Learning District.
Atlantika House has residential units on two upper floors, all raised above Main Road, offering scenic views of the UCT campuses and Devil’s Peak on the southern slopes of Table Mountain.
Casa Del Rey (King’s Palace) is a large townhouse with stunning views of Table Mountain, the Rhodes Memorial and surroundings.
Kapsiki House is set in a classic high-ceilings Victorian-style building with a wrap-around balcony offering wide-angle views of UCT and Devil’s Peak, the Main Road , the northern suburbs and the Durbanville Hills.
Mahogany House comprises residential units which flow into a series of courtyards and landscaped open spaces with access to the entire site.
Ma-Thorpe International House offers furnished rooms and a self-contained studio in a highly secured and comfortable block.
The Elsma Rez is centrally located, on the Jammie Shuttle route, and at a walking distance to all of the UCT campuses and other tertiary institutions (CPUT, Damelin and Varsity College) in the area.
Our various apartment types (Platinum Bachelor, Exclusive Compaq, Upper Side-A, Explorer-3, Explorer-4, Classic Explorer, Trendie, Associate-4 and Yuppie) allow us flexibility to accommodate to the extent possible prospective student’s preferences.
Elsma Student Apartments: Ten Hallmarks
- Flexibility: Various house/apartment and room types. Flats are adaptable to tenant’s needs with minimum effort. Access to landscapes from each unit adds value to the tenant.
- Exclusivity: Non-sharing fully furnished rooms.
- Comfort: Low user ratio of house common facilities (1-3 user per toilet and 1-5 user per kitchen)
- Proximity: Walking distance to UCT (Upper, Middle, Lower & Medical) campuses, to Groote Schuur Hospital, Damelin, Varsity College, and CPUT Mowbray campus; on the Jammie Shuttle route
- Wifi: free throughout all buildings
- Laundry facility: onsite and operated with prepaid washer and dryer tokens
- Parking: secure onsite parking bays (subject to availability)
- Security: high level (controlled access, 24h video monitoring, fence, burglar bars and security doors all over)..
- Affordability: high value for rents
- Landscaping and views: The Elsma Student Apartments complex is located along the fertile Liesbeeck River valley. Landscaping of the sites around the buildings offers an identity to tenants as well as space for relaxation. There are stunning views of Table Mountain (Devil Peak, Rhodes Memorial), the Liesbeeck River Valley, Milnerton and Durbanville from many of the units.
Distances From Elsma Student Apartments to Places of Interest
|Jamie Shuttle Stops||150 m|
|UCT Main Campus||1.5 km|
|UCT Medical Campus||1.2 km|
|Varsity College||1.4 km|
|Damelin College||800 m|
|CPUT Mowbray Campus||450 m|
|Mowbray Station||350 m|
|St Peter’s Square||900 m|
|The Old Biscuit Mill||2.9 km|
|The Woodstock Exchange||3.7 km|
|Cavendish Square||3.7 km|
|Cape Town City Centre||6.2 km|
|V&A Waterfront||8.1 km|
|CT International Airport||12.7 km|